Fence of Ivy

Fence of Ivy

Friday, February 5, 2016

day 3 on my way to school leo stoped me at the front door and said that he was going to crem me in pe then he left day 4 pe is to day and I am so scared coach hiss said we were going play dodgeball leo and luke the lion are team captain and anteolpe are not picked but I herd luke say my name I walk to luke he did not look at me all the kids got picked and coach hiss said GO! and the game started leo immediately throw a powerhouse at me luke threw a ball and it hit the ball that leo threw leo look at luke and threw 3 balls at luke.
luke threw a ball at 1 and dodged the other 2 and then something amazing happened luke grabbed a ball and threw it at leo and it hit him and it ralled the team and they launched a volley and we won.
































































































2 comments: